Baby mine (Alison Krauss & Union Station)
小寶貝 (艾莉森•克勞絲 & 聯合車站,簡稱AKUS)
迪士尼Dumbo(小飛象)電影主題曲
Baby mine, don’t you cry.
寶貝我的你不要哭。
Baby mine, dry your eyes.
我的孩子,擦乾你的眼淚。
Rest your head close to my heart,
休息你的頭靠近我的心,
Never to part, baby of mine.
永遠不會向部分,我的寶貝。
Little one, when you play,
小寶貝,當你玩的時候
Pay no heed what they say.
不理會他們說什麼。
Let your eyes sparkle and shine,
讓你的眼睛閃閃發光,發光吧,
Never a tear, baby of mine.
從來沒有一滴眼淚,我的寶貝。
If they knew all about you,
如果他們知道所有關於你的
They’d end up loving you too.
他們到頭來會太愛你。
All those same people who scold you,
所有這些相同的人罵你,
What they’d give just for the right to hold you.
只為了正確的抱著你他們會給。
From your head down to your toes,
你從頭到腳趾,
You’re not much, goodness knows.
你不是很多,天知道。
But, you’re so precious to me,
但是,你對我來說,如此珍貴
Sweet as can be, baby of mine.
甜得不能再,我的寶貝。